Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Worshiping your goddess wife

I faced some criticism from few commenter for being submissive towards my wife. But I dont care what people says because being a submissive guy and femdom lover I believe my goddess wife's superiority and I do worship my wife as my goddess.  I will always be submissive at my goddess wife's feet. I feel the beauty of wife worship and never going back in basic lifestyle.

I must say to all femdom lovers that you must worship your wife and take blessings from them. It really a joy not a shame. It really transformed me into a good obedient person.


There is no shame to obey your wife completely. There is no fight in our household now. My wife manages it perfectly. Our wives only need full respect, love, devotion and obedience. Thats it.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you face criticism for being submissive? You faced criticism because you describe an FLR like he must behave like a whimp without any self-respect. And this is wrong as for each relationship, no matter if kinky or not, respect for each other is the foundation. So you are in fact somehow sending wrong signals to ladies who are faced the first time with FLR. Just compare your blog content to the one of Pooja. Do you see the difference? Nobody commented against being submissive. Or did you delete this comment and it is no longer visible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir/Madam, Please read the blog carefully and also our profile. We are not exactly in FLR. But more towards Femdom and BDSM lifestyle. So, I'm not only under her authority, I'm also her slave for use. I also described that my wife and me like Sadomasochism, which means ..."giving or receiving of pleasure from the acts involving the infliction of pain or humiliation or degradation"
      I hope you will understand that we are not only in FLR.

      But,Thanks for your comment. Please let us know if you still have any question.

      Delete