Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Matriarchal Society - A True Female Led Society

There were many examples of a society completely ruled by women in history. This is called Matriarchal Society. You might not believe that these societies still exist in every part of the world. The definition of Matriarchy is

"A family, society, community, or state governed by women. A form of social organization in which the mother is head of the family, and in which descent is reckoned in the female line, the children belonging to the mother's clan; matriarchal system"

In matriarchal system, the female can have multiple husbands and all husbands get their surname from their wife. Wives never change their surname. The kids only borrow surnames from mother's family and only wife has authority over the children not the husband.

You can check the following links to know these societies still exist in many part of the world.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16592633


My wife Ankita showed me this and she told I must change my surname with her family surname. She wants that done legally and wants to wait when it is appropriate time. Ankita did not even ask me if I am willing to do that or not. Even I didn't dare to tell her anything. I have a mixed feeling about it. It seems exciting and logical as she is the authority in our house, but at the same way difficult to do in our society. I'm little relaxed because she doesn't want it immediately and she will figure out how it can be done and what we would tell to our families. She likes the idea as she wants me to carry her surname forever and that would be true for our future kid. She does not want her future kid to carry the surname of my family as it is the rule enforced in all Matriarchal society or families.

Comment and share your thought. Thanks.


9 comments:

  1. i want to live in FLR relation. plz help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puneet i must say that u r a very very lucky man to have such a beautiful, and sexy loving MISTRESS WIFE who keeps you and your cock under HER strict control. i wish i had such a beautiful MISTRESS WIFE. be a good slave husband and keep loving, serving and obeying HER every wish and lovingly endure all the sweet punishments that SHE give you. it is all for your own good. wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, we are couple from Delhi in initial FLR... Would u mind if we may connect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi iam single submissive guy. can i chat with you.my id is sameerkumr20@gmail.com
      i also like flr. and can see three indian blogs related to flr.

      Delete
  4. Hi punit and Mistress Ankita.
    I am 27 yr married man living in Female Lead Relationship.
    We accepted FLR as lifestyle not as weekend game.
    My wife is working and i stay home.
    I have taken my wife's surname officially on paper. Even she changed my name after marriage just like we change girl's name after marriage.
    We both are enjoying this FLR lifestyle and i am happy to see many couples' interested in FLR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,iam a single, submissive guy.would like to chat with you.my id sameerkumr20@gmail.com.FLR is common i think inside homes,but taking sirname was rare..Great that you did.

      Delete
  5. Living in Jaipur as a foreigner student (22) from Austria I’ve been well instructed by my landlady in performing the services of pada pooja and pada seva - for women's pleasure only and for supporting an increasing Female Led Society in India! She is an experienced Lady – a divorcee of 40 years – and she’s still keeping a tight reign over me. When commanded I have to bow down in front of her feet for respect – kissing the toe imprints of her mules before beginning the pada pooja service. This would improve my behaviour – she says - and she's firmly convinced of female supremacy! So I also have to perform all the menial tasks when she invites her best girlfriends for a hen party – such as putting their juttis on and off, cleaning them and giving a kiss to their insoles for respect. Sometimes I have been placed under the table for performing all kind of foot service which pleases to the Ladies (foot massage, fully pedicure, drying their nylon cladded toes with my breathe and so on). Sometimes I consider it humiliating – indeed – but nevertheless it’s necessary for a better world when women rule – and so I've accepted my inferior role. By the way - I've met quite a number of students here in Jaipur who also agree with female supremacy - they have to serve in the same way as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice one even being a foreigner in India - I also studied in India; you can contact me via telegram https://t.me/SMG647

      Delete