Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Our Journey to Femdom



Hi friends, Here I want to share with you guys how we are into this lifestyle. I am a submissive man and I always liked BDSM lifestyle. I came across to femdom lifestyle when I saw some graphics art where men are being punished, abused and leashed like an animal by females. I sent an electric through my spine at that time and I got hooked up into femdom where female leading the household and using men as their slaves. But mostly i used to masturbate thinking about femdom and being degraded by a female. I always thought about it as my secret desire just for fun and I would never really want this in my real life.

I got married 2 year 3 months back. It was arrange marriage as I was not dating anyone. My wife Ankita was very confident and bold type of girl and I immediately fell in love once I saw her for the first time.



Once we got married, we started like a normal couple. We did honeymoon and went to lot of places and have really great fun together. After 1 year everything started to become repetitive and boring, specially the sex life and we started fighting for very stupid things. We both knew it is not our fault as we are somehow getting irritated for nothing.

One day we both got drunk in the weekends and we started having a conversation about various things including sex. She complain against me that I don't get excited anymore on sex. I told her this things are normal and happen to every couple and I started talking about different types of sex and lifestyle people enjoy these days. I told her about BDSM and then introduce her Femdom and FLR. Suddenly, something was my hidden desire came in front of her. I showed pictures and videos of femdom and BDSM. I remember the spark in her eyes while watching those things. Even I got very excited watching her so impressed. With that excitement, I told her "I can be your doggy". She replied "Now or Forever?...I want Forever" She smiled.

We started experimenting various bondage sex, sometime she will be in bondage and sometime I. But we both used to enjoy when I was in bondage and she is dominating me. Which indicated me that she is a natural domina. After sometime we both knew what we want and We decided to move into 24x7 Femdom and FLR. Although 24x7 does not mean in front of others. We strictly don't want to expose this lifestyle to others unless we get couples in similar lifestyle. Last 6 months we are into this lifestyle and we both are satisfied so far.

She gave me very simple rules to follow:

1. She will make all rules in the house
2. I must always respect her as my superior or guardian and OBEDIENT to her always.
3. I must receive punishment whenever she thinks I deserve it without question.

More coming soon.
Please comment your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see one more indian blog about FLR and femdom...Nice start..i think in india also people are liking and living this lifestyle ..although its a secret and inside their homes,...but its good,..i also would like it inside my home and keep it as a secret only...same here as you have written in the post..
    i can say women are naturally dominant..just you introduced you wife to this lifestyle ,and she liked it and got excited..only thing is to open up,and realise and live as you are..let her lead..
    please do keep posting..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I convince my gf to femdom? I am a submissive man and want to be a slave of my gf but she doesn't know about femdom and I think if she knows than she doesn't like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I convince my gf to femdom? I am a submissive man and want to be a slave of my gf but she doesn't know about femdom and I think if she knows than she doesn't like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mistress Ankita, pls accept me as ur submissive.I will become whatever u want to be forever.kindly tell me how to reach you.we males born to serve females like u wish.don't make late.please tell me where to come.I want to be ur personal Slave too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for the same lifestyle. My husband wants to be my dog too.
    But I am not sure how to do this.
    It would be great if I could talk to your wife.

    ReplyDelete