Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Our Femdom Lifestyle - Part II

Hi friends. This is the second update on our Femdom lifestyle. Ankita doesn't want to have same rituals every week and she continuously alternate weekly rituals, so that she never gets bore. Also let me remind you that we are not only in Femdom, she enjoys BDSM the most, Ever since I introduce it to her. So our Femdom lifestyle also involves BDSM and Sadomasochism. Those who do not know about Sadomasochism. It is a form of BDSM, where one get pleasures from act involving giving or receiving pain , humiliation or degradation to others. Obviously, in this case I am the receiver. We have this session usually in the weekends. At least one day, mostly Saturday is dedicated for this. I will write another post on various ways Ankita humiliates and degrades me. Also, this is the day I receive my quota of my punishments every week from her.

Being my trainer and guardian, Ankita so far taught me the following things:


  • How to cook some common dishes. Although I improved a lot from the time of my training. Ankita is not happy and she will continue to train me to be a perfect cook.
  • How to do all cleaning activity including and not limited to dish washing, house cleaning and bathroom cleaning. She used to dictate what I need to do and how I should do it.
  • How to polish her shoes. It is my daily activity to remove her shoes and put them in their proper place. 
  • How to behave in various situations. While going out, I must carry everything including her ladies bag.
  • How to beg for her blessings to become her Mr. Perfect. Being polite while asking when at her feet.
  • How to beg when I need something i.e, pocket money or some other privileges
  • How to ask permission to enter several places like bedroom. Using main bathroom is strictly no no. I should enter main bathroom by taking her permission, only to clean it before her use.
  • How to massage her feet before waking her up politely.
  • What to do when she want to have sex. I must be naked having my dog leash attached in my neck. I cannot have orgasm without her permission and also cannot express my sexual pleasure while doing it. Because I'm doing it only to please her and not me. She used to pinch my nipple and slap me hard during the intercourse, so that my mind gets diverted and I cannot cum by mistake.
  • She taught me few finger gestures. So that she can control me sometime even without talking or giving order verbally. A downward motion means, I need to be on my knees. Pointing finger at her feet means, she wants me to be at her feet. There are other gestures like "Get the FUCK out from here" and "Start pleasing me orally", or "Get in position for a spank", "Footstool position - So that she can place her leg to rest".

1 comment:

  1. Hi its so nice to browse your blog, I have a small suggestion, I think your Mistress must make you wear some symbol of feminine item to show that you are married

    ReplyDelete