Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Doggy Training for your husband

Some articles from renowned Femdom blogs and renowned Femdom Wives says that "Husband's Doggy Training" is a good technique to tame men ego and arrogance on masculinity. These type of training is devised to make sure to strip away all nonsense (Men dignity & Ego) from your husband.
Its essential for a loving female authority relationship.

1. Good obedient husband should not think about his Ego and Dignity, but should always think about the dignity of his wife.


2. Fetching food from floor teaches a man to be always genuine, non arrogant, humble, kind, down to earth (yeah that's the floor) and off course obedient to your wives.


3. Don't take anything for granted. But always be humble whatever has been granted by your superior wife and the lifestyle she has given to you.


4. Ultimately give your wife the topmost respect and worship her all the time throughout the life


2 comments:

  1. AM STILL LOOKING FOR A DOMINANT FEMALE TO TOTALLY CONTROL ME PLEASEEEEE...
    i am not Indian UNFORTUNATELY....BUT....?would YOUR GODDESS WIFE PLEASEEEE consider TOTALLY controlling me as well even though it would be long distance. I am EXTREMELY submissive and have been looking my whole life for a DOMINANT FEMALE TO TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL of me INCLUDING MY ORGASMS. I purchased a chastity device (two in fact) which i would put on & send YOUR GODDESS the keys. I "PROMISE" by whoever or however YOU want to TRULY HONESTLY OBEY YOU & to tell YOU the TOTAL TRUTH in everything. It is psychological with me- mind control AND I WOULD BE 150% FAITHFUL in doing "ANYTHING" YOU ORDER me todo no matter how DEGRADING DEMEANING BE_LITTLEING it would be...PLEASEEEEE PLEASEEE consider me to be a SLAVE like or with YOUR husband GODDESS. I will pass on ANY personal details YOU ORDER FROM ME IMMEDIATELY..pigslut

    ReplyDelete