Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We men are very inferior to our goddesses

We men really think we are strong. But thing changes when we get hit in our balls. Actually we are inferior in front of our goddesses (wives/girlfriends). My wife proved me how much men are weak and vulnerable. She introduced ball busting as a routine method of punishment. God knows...though it seems very erotic, it is the last type of punishment I would like to receive from my goddess wife.

In other way, she likes it very much as being sadistic and dominant. After introducing ball punching, ball squeezing and ball busting routine, I'm more attentive and try to follow all the rules she has set for me. It really hurts and also very humiliating when I drop into the floor after kicked or punched by her. Even in moderate mistake she squeeze my balls and I immediately start begging for mercy. She came to know the power of this punishment and I'm sure its going to stay for our femdom lifestyle near and far future.

Please share your comments on this. Thanks


Oh, aah oouch................



2 comments:

  1. Yes, ballbusting should become a normal practice for all couples and in all families!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in an FLR with full control on my sub. But can't do this bcos of sheer fear of permanent damage.

      Delete